Here to Help
Socket & See
Through consistent contact with Electricians, Engineers and Gas Installation engineers, Socket & See products have been around since 1998 and are designed with both professional and newly-qualified tradespeople in mind.
We started with 3 simple Socket Testers and a vision to develop a range of ‘easy-to-use’, innovative products which our customers could use straight from the box!
The initial principles still stand firm today, all our products have to be - simple to operate, of great quality, innovative, time-saving and cost-effective.
Socket & See - First With
- 1. Socket Testers with tri-coloured LED’s for clear fault identification
- 2. Automatic Fuse Finding technology
- 3. Simple LED Loop Testing equipment specifically designed for the GAS industry
- 4. 13A BS1363 plug in Earth Loop Impedance Testing
- 5. Non-tripping calibration Check Boxes
- 6. Easy to use BS7671 compliant Installation Test Equipment
- 7. Time-saving socket interface and lighting adapters
- 8. Unique contact phase testing equipment
- 9. True AC Voltage proving units
- 10. Two-pole Safety Testers with Hi and LoZ indication for SMART Meter engineers
Meet The Team:
Overseeing all UK operations for Socket & See, Jason’s influence and commitment is reflected in every aspect of the brand, from product development through to sales.
Jason is responsible for the ‘goings-on’ within the Socket & See business.
A wealth of experience with an electronics bias, Andrew is responsible for the ‘day-to-day’ technical support of the Socket & See range. The ‘Go-To’ man for Technical Assistance.