- Additional Information
SKU SOC/SP200 Condition New Warranty 2 years Price Match Yes Options 690v, AC Waveform, Auto On, Auto Test, Battery Powered, Bright Neon Indication
There are no product questions yet.
- Product Description
Socket & See SP200 Professional Proving Unit
Socket & See has launched the Socket & See SP200 Professional Proving Unit.
It should always be proved that any system is dead before commencing work. Two-pole voltage testers as recommended by the HSE, should be proved on a known live source or Proving Unit both before and after use.
Considered good practice by such organisations as the NICEIC Group, the SP200 provides a cost effective and convenient way of proving the safe operation of two-pole voltage testers (including test lamps) and multimeters.
- Test two pole volt testers including multimeters and test lamps
- The first proving unit to generate AC waveform for a true test
- Compact design encourages routine safety checks
- Automatic test function to conserve batteries
- Step voltage LED's indicate voltage being generated 50-100-230-400-690V
- Low battery indication gives ample warning to replace batteries
- Socket & See SP200
- Instruction Manual