- Additional Information
SKU SOC/VIPPROKIT Condition New Warranty 2 years Price Match Yes
There are no product questions yet.
- Product Description
Socket & See VIP Pro Kit
The Socket & See VIP Pro is a professional two pole voltage tester. It incorporates a number of features which make using the tester safer and easier to use.
Included in the Kit is a Socket & See SP200 Proving Unit. This makes the kit comply to industry standard safe isolation practices by providing a way to verify proper operation of the voltage tester, before and after use.
VIP Pro has unique twin (side by side) colour coded voltage LED’s giving extremely clear and easy to read voltage indication. The probe comply fully to the UK HSE GS38 probe tip requirements ensuring full safety compliance at all times.
The new ergonomic design is extremely easy and comfortable to hold and is suitable for use with Gauntlets/PPE equipment if required. The durable double insulated ultra flexible cable helps prevent tangles and the generous 1.4m cable length gives the operator greater flexibility in use.
Features of SP200:
- Test two pole volt testers including multimeters and test lamps
- The first proving unit to generate AC waveform for a true test
- Compact design encourages routine safety checks
- Automatic test function to conserve batteries
- Step voltage LED's indicate voltage being generated 50-100-230-400-690V
- Low battery indication gives ample warning to replace batteries
Features of VIP PRO:
- Voltage Ranges: 12-50-110-230-400V AC/DC
- Separate lamps indicate AC or DC with polarity
- Built to CAT IV 600V safety standards
- Conforms to UK HSE GS 38 tip standards
- Double insulated lead 1.4 metres
- Safety resistors in the passive probe end make it safe in single fault, if the
- probe connecting wire gets trapped
- Conforms to EN 61010 and BS EN 61243-3:2010 standards
- No batteries required
- Socket & See SP200
- Socket & See VIP Pro
- Instruction Manual