- Additional Information
SKU SOC/EPFPRO Condition New Warranty 2 years Price Match Yes Options Light Indicator, Non-Contact Testing Voltage Range 40 - 600V
There are no product questions yet.
- Product Description
Socket and See EPF Pro Hazardous Voltage and Phase Finder
The EPF PRO is an all new dual-function hazardous Voltage and live-phase finder built to detect voltages greater than 50V and to ensure safety for its operative. The unit uses Direct Contact by way of Capacitive Coupling to identify any Live Phase; a more certain method than Non-Contact Indication, making the EPF PRO a safe addition to any Engineers Toolbox.
The UK designed EPF PRO is a dual function hazardous voltage and live phase finder which will detect if voltages greater than 50VAC are present in order to protect operatives from dangerous live circuits, direct contact or leakage situations at electrical cabinets, street lighting columns and wooden, concrete and metal poles that carry live overhead supplies.
Identification of Live Phase conductors: as the EPF PRO uses direct contact for measuring (using the safest method known - capacitive coupling), the identification of the Live Phase is more certain than using Non-Contact Voltage Indicators or similar devices.
The EPF PRO is extremely safe to use as there is no need to operate touch pads or any other direct contact method to operate the unit correctly.
- Voltage measurement range 50 - 600VAC
- Safe Live Phase detection
- Flashing Red front section plus audible warning indicates greater than 50VAC is present
- Slow flashing blue LED with single beep monitors EPF PRO electronics are working correctly
- EPF PRO is fully functioning even if wearing full PPE
- Robust construction with IP54 water and dust ingress rating
- Probe tip conforms to HSE Recommendation GS38
- Safety Standard: BE EN 61010-1:2010
- Minimum lP: IP54
- Environmental: -18 to 55°C 85%RH
- Power: 2 x LR6 M alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: It is recommended to replace the batteries every two years based on Standard BS EN 61557 Duty Cycle.
- Dimensions: Length 200mm, width 22mm, depth30mm
- Weight (with batteries): 88 grams
- Socket and See EPF PRO