Socket & See CB400 Non-Trip Professional Installation Testing Calibration Checkbox
The CB400 truly is the ultimate installation testing checkbox! Forget cheap calibration ‘cards’ and basic inferior checkboxes – they only perform simple low-level checks. The CB400 checks your installation testing equipment to current wiring regulations. By using the CB400 you can be assured that your test equipment is operating correctly ensuring that your certification is always accurate!
The Socket & See CB400 works with all leading makes of Loop, Insulation/Continuity and RCD Testers, both multifunction and single operation and offers compliance to – BS EN 61557 Test Instrument Requirements.
It is designed to be simple to use. Plug the Checkbox into a mains supply, connect your equipment and record the results!
- Non-trip RCD testing method
- Continually validate your instruments through regular self-calibration checks
- Reduces expensive calibration costs
- Null facility to remove lead resistance
- Six Insulation check levels (Plus checks installation testing correct output)
- Five Continuity check levels (Plus checks installation testing correct output)
- Three Loop check levels
- Five checks covering 30mA and 100mA RCD’s
- Checks RCD over current test
- Tough drop-proof watertight case
- Full calibration documentation
- Socket & See CB400
- IECP UKA 13A Plug to IEC Female Connector
- Pair of 4mm Test Leads
- Calibration Certificate