Socket & See VIP150 Voltage Indicator
The Socket & See VIP150 Voltage Tester is a simple to use voltage tester capable of measuring both AC and DC voltages.
Designed and built in accordance with CAT IV 600V safety standards, BS EN61010 and HSE GS38, the VIP150 is battery-free and displays AC/DC Voltage in 6 steps –6-12-50-120-230-400V. Its compact design and
incorporated safety features make it simple to use.
The VIP150 can be used for quick checks on site in conjunction with the Socket & See SP200 and SP400 proving unit. It’s small and robust with a 1.4m, dual insulated, wear indicating silicone lead.
- Six voltage range 6-12-50-120-230-400V AC/DC
- Built to CAT IV 600V safety standards
- Conforms to HSE GS 38 tip standards
- Compact design encourages safe site use
- Generous 1.4 metres of ultra flexible double insulated cable joins the two probes
- No batteries required
- Conforms to BS EN 61010
- Socket & See VIP150 Voltage Indicator